Our Attorneys have in-depth legal experience and skills to provide the Client with following legal support on obtaining:
- work permit as well as insurance policy, as a basis for issuing new visa D, as well as residency permit
- new term visa D
- residency permit
Our company will draft, submit, obtain required documents in due course.
There are relevant steps to obtain foresaid official papers for the Client:
Step One. Obtaining work permit
Following documents are required:
- Labor contract
- Application request to Employment Center
- The Power of attorney issued by Employing company
- Notarized Client’s passport translation
- One Client’s color photo (size 35*45 mm)
Term of issuing: up to 10 business days.
Valid term of work permit: one year, but if the Client is high-paid employee (wage rate is 50 (appx. USD 6480) and more), work permit can be issued for 3 years.
Step Two. Obtaining long-term visa (D type), as well as insurance policy
As to documents for visa obtaining are required:
(1) Passport which should comply with these requirements:
-- be valid for at least 3 months after the intended date of departure from Ukraine;
-- have at least 2 pages free from any visas/marks/stamps;
-- be issued for no more than 10 years.
(2) Printed and signed visa application form
(3) One Client’s color photo (size 35*45 mm)
(4) Proof that the applicant is a holder of (or is entitled to benefit from) a valid insurance policy
(5) Proof of sufficient funds to cover the costs of stay (e.g. bank statement for 2 recent months, cash in Ukrainian hryvnia/other convertible currency, bank cards along with current/savings account balance statements provided the bank cards can be cashed in Ukraine, hotel/accommodation booking, letter from the applicant’s employer/sponsor confirming their coverage of applicant’s expenses in Ukraine, a return/transit ticket etc.),
(6) Stamped copy of obtained work permit.
Certificates issued by foreign countries should be apostilled (legalized) and translated into Ukrainian as well as duly certified.
Step Three. Obtaining residency permit
Following documents for visa obtaining are required:
- Passport and relevant notarized translation,
- Employer’s Obligation statement,
- Insurance policy,
- Work permit
Term of issuing: up to 15 business days.